- Updates and maintains an excel spreadsheet of cores due to vendors.
- Works with Payables Department on credits due from vendor.
- Sorts and packages core returns to ship to vendor.
- Process all core paperwork and make appropriate transaction in Oracle.
- Updates and maintains excel spreadsheets on teardown work orders.
- Process all vendor returns in vendor portal.
- Secures proper paperwork and return authorizations from vendors.
- Prepare core return sheets and coordinates shipping with warehouse.
- Verify and match paperwork to insure credit is received from the vendor for all core returns.
- Coordinates and supports core returns at other locations to ensure core returns are timely.
- Process and reconcile any discrepancies in core returns.
- Other essential duties as deemed necessary.
- Must have a minimum of a High School degree or GED.
- Diesel engine parts knowledge preferred.
- Preferred computer skills: Microsoft Products and Oracle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and multi-task oriented
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed